The $100+ SEO Book-Stack Giveaway
On this page, you can review the official rules for The $100+ SEO Book-Stack Giveaway hosted by Polkadot Tiger.
Timing of the giveaway
The giveaway will be live between 11th January and 22nd January.
The winner will receive printed copies of the following books:
- Marcus Sheridan - They Ask, You Answer: A Revolutionary Approach to Inbound Sales, Content Marketing, and Today's Digital Consumer
- Jonah Berger - Contagious: Why Things Catch on
- Seth Stephens-Davidowitz - Everybody Lies: Big Data, New Data, and What the Internet Can Tell Us About Who We Really Are
- David Meerman Scott - The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use Content Marketing, Podcasting, Social Media, AI, Live Video, and Newsjacking to Reach Buyers Directly
- Adam Clarke - SEO 2021 Learn Search Engine Optimization With Smart Internet Marketing Strategies: Learn SEO with smart internet marketing strategies
- Richard Shotton - The Choice Factory: 25 behavioural biases that influence what we buy
Requirements for participation in the giveaway
- Participants must like our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/polkadottigerseo)
- Participants must fill out all fields of the giveaway form attached to the giveaway advertisement
The winner will be selected randomly from the list of participants. The winner must meet all of the criteria listed above. In case the firstly selected participant fails to do so, another winner will be chosen.
The final winner will be announced on 25 January. They will be contacted via the email address they provided. If they don’t respond to the email in a week’s time, a new participant will be chosen as the winner.
The winner will be asked to provide their address as the prices will be sent to them via post. If they refuse to give out this information, a new winner will be drawn from the participants at random.
Data collection & Handling
By entering the giveaway, you agree to receive marketing material from Polkadot Tiger. You have the option to ask for your data to be deleted at any time. If you wish to do so, please contact our support at email@example.com or click unsubscribe in any future marketing email.